integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, May 18, 2009
I GET SO MAD WITH STUDYING.

Yeah that's right. I'm mad that I have to cram stuff into my head so I can get those As for the Alvls, when I most probably won't need the info to get myself a good job next time, and earn a pay sufficient to support my farmilie.

Each time I'm mugging, I ask myself, WHY AM I MUGGING?! I'm young and healthy, and I SHOULD BE SPENDING MY YOUTHFUL DAYS DOING THINGS I REALLY LOVE, enjoying that sunshine, riding a bike, BAKING COOKIES, reading my favourite book, helping the elderly.

If I die tmr, I will be a very very restless ghost cus all I have up in that fat head are brainless facts on lasers and organic chemistry, and binomial/poisson distribution, and other random facts, and I abhore the fact that I'm stuck in this viscious cycle.

I RLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY GRADES MEAN EVERYTHING.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T!

Person A can be the smartest person with straight As, but if this person is damn cunning/shy/damn low EQ/irritable/disgusting/sick/perverse, WHAT'S THE USE OF BEING SMART, srsly.

We want people of character in Singapore, MM Lee; we want people with high moral standards and a civilised mindset. We want righteous, caring and beautiful (on the inside) people who care more about the deterioration of our planet's resources, than who gets a better score in exams. I despise elitism. I hate it that our school (to some extent lah) and schools like RJ are always acting like they are so elite. Cus results rly don't matter. I can't stand that look of arrogance from some people as they look at kids from neighbourhood schools. So what if their grades aren't as good. They prob are much better people.

I'm really sorry for the generalisations; they may not apply to all people in RJ/HC etc. but it is true, to a certain extent. if you dare say im completely wrong, you must be living in ur own bubble.

I rly hope our education system will change for the better someday. ):

Meanwhile, i go mug physics. ):